The MND Association has over 90 branches and groups across England, Wales and Northern Ireland, all run entirely by volunteers who work together in many different ways to provide support, raise awareness, influence, and fundraise at a local level.
Volunteers play an important role in the MND Association. They help to ensure that people with MND and their families receive the support and services they need.
We are looking for a Webmaster to produce, manage and maintain an independent group website and webpage on the Association’s website.
What does this role involve?
· To develop and/ or maintain a branch/ group web presence
· To ensure that an independent website meets the Association’s accreditation standard, including linking to the Association website
· To liaise with other branch/ group volunteers to ensure that it is kept up-to-date
· To liaise with Newsletter Editor to ensure the newsletter and website are consistent
· To ensure it reflects the Association’s corporate identity
· To ensure content is in keeping with the Association’s mission and values
This is an excellent opportunity to develop skills and get involved with your local community.
We are looking for someone to commit around 1 hour per week.
Full training and induction will be provided and travel expenses will be reimbursed.
This role would suit someone who has some experience of designing and maintaining websites.